Since taking up running and cycling in 2017 I’ve taken on some incredible challenges. Running ultra-marathons, both climbing and cycling the National Three Peaks, cycling the length of the UK solo and unsupported all for an amazing cause in Make-A-Wish UK.
I love challenging myself, but I do it for a reason – to make a difference, to change lives and to inspire others to do the same.
I believe everyone’s challenge and their reason to take it on is as unique as they are.
Some of my favorite challenges
The challenges, by year
- Welsh Three Peaks – record breaking cycle
- National Three Peaks relay run record attempt
- South Coast Sprint
- Pure Three Peaks
- 5 Cities Challenge
- 7in7 Challenge
- Wokingham Half Marathon
- Silverstone Half Marathon
- 12 hour static bike ride
- Tough Mudder
- Run the Rock 10km
- London to Brighton (and back)
- Three Peaks Challenge, solo
- 100km in 24hrs – walking London to Henley
- Ealing Half Marathon
- Bournemouth Marathon
- Big Fun Run
- Solo JOGLE (John O’Groats to Land’s End)